Usually, job adverts start by describing what we do as a business, but let us first ask you some questions:
- Are you tired of working for startups that never managed to grow and have a real impact on the market?
- Do you miss being able to work in a highly aligned autonomous team where no single person is solely responsible for decisions?
- Do you want to collaborate with Product Managers and Product Designers the same way you collaborate with your fellow Engineers?
- What about your tech debt or experimenting with new technologies and approaches? No problem, on Mondays we work only tech related tasks, no product.
- Do you have opinions and ideas? Then for sure, you want to express them and be listened to. At ToolTime we provide all the necessary tools and spaces for this to happen.
- Do you want to grow to the best possible version of yourself?
If the above questions are important to you then keep reading. We are looking for talented people who want to:
- Collaborate and communicate with their colleagues
- Act as a member of a highly aligned team
- Provide input and help us shape the features and tech of tomorrow
- Give and receive feedback
- Take initiatives, support them and be accountable for them
- Think in a user-oriented way
- Help people around them grow
In terms of technology and other requirements:
- solid understanding of Software Engineering or a Bachelor’s degree in CS
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- experience with strongly typed programming languages (e.g. Kotlin)
- a desire for creating the best possible experience for the end user
- experience designing and building robust, high-volume production systems in a scalable microservice architecture
- the ability to build and integrate with Spring Boot backends
- interest in the latest technologies such as ReactJS, Spring Boot, TypeScript, React Native etc.
Sounds like you? Then it’s quite possible you would be both happy and successful at ToolTime. So please go ahead and press the apply button.
At ToolTime we rethink the craftsmen business by empowering craftsmen to run their business completely digitally and to connect with the entire industry in one central operating system. Founded in 2019, we built up a team of +80 highly talented people and are currently scaling our business. We have raised +€50 million in capital from strategic investors and see our solid financial situation (next to our amazing team and product) as a key differentiator in the current market environment.
About Catalog Squad
The Catalog Squad consists of a product designer, a user researcher, a product owner and engineers with a wide variety of skills ranging. This Squad’s mission is to help our users manage all of their inventory around offers and invoices by making their own articles or integrating with the biggest wholesalers. Help us create the best user experience around that.
Need something new? Soon we are working on measurements and calculations that suit 2023, our aim is to eliminate the need for a physical measure and paper!
What ToolTime offers:
- The opportunity to learn a lot from an experienced management team and grow together!
- An environment that enables creativity where everyone has a direct impact on our product.
- A culture that is based on our core values Curiosity, Positivity and Best Together.
- We practice honest feedback and knowledge sharing in our day to day business.
- A yearly learning and development budget and time to use it.
- Benefitsy - create your own benefit package from more than 35 partners such as Urban Sports Club, Swapfiets, Blinkist, 7Mind, WeShare or IKEA!
- Company perks like 30 days vacation, fresh fruits, regular team events, ergonomic workstation, and many more.